Editing details

Some changes will affect your pension. Pensioenfonds Detailhandel receives most of these changes through  official channels, but not all.

Pay attention! You must notify Pensioenfonds Detailhandel of the following changes:

Has your account number been changed?

Has your correspondence address been changed?
Modification form postal address

Do you want us to apply the wage tax abatement to your payment or not?
Modification form wage tax abatement

Would you like to authorise someone to request and receive your pension details?
Authorisation form requesting and receiving pension details

Any cohabitation changes?
Please inform us using the application forms which can be found at ‘Mijn Omgeving

Would you like to apply for value transfer?
You will find the application form at ‘Mijn Omgeving‘, it can also be obtained from our Pension Desk. Please send the completed and signed form to:

Pensioenfonds Detailhandel Postbus 1233 9701 BE Groningen

You do not need to notify Pensioenfonds Detailhandel of the following changes:

  • Moving house within the Netherlands. We will be notified by the Personal Records Database  (BRP).
  • Changes in, for example, position, working hours or salary. Your employer will inform us about these changes

Practical information: Any problems figuring things out or would you like to know more? Please call our Pension Desk.