Value transfer

If you get a new job somewhere else, you can take your accrued pension to your new pension fund or insurer. This is called value transfer. You must apply for this yourself.

Not taking your pension with you? If so, it will remain with Pensioenfonds Detailhandel. You will no longer pay contributions and will continue to accrue pension under the pension scheme of your new employer.

Have you accrued pension somewhere before? Then you can take this with you to Pensioenfonds Detailhandel. You can apply for this on your personal page, the ‘My Environment’. To be able to do this, you have to log in first.